Coroners Court New South Wales

Feedback, complaints and compliments

The Coroners Court  welcomes any feedback, complaints or compliments you may have.

Please contact the Court registry to which the death was reported if you have any feedback or complaint about your matter.

To submit feedback in writing

You can provide general feedback, a compliment, or make a complaint about any of the services provided to you or the effect of the coronial process on you and your family.

Step 1: Download and complete the  Coroners Court feedback form. 
Pdf version: feedback form (PDF, n/a)
MS Word version:  feedback form (DOC, n/a)

Step 2: Return your  feedback form to 

Alternatively, write to us at: 

Coroners Court
1A Main Avenue
Lidcombe NSW 2141

Concerns about a decision

The Court cannot address concerns about a decision made by a coroner. Such concerns can only be determined by way of the formal appeal process. Legal advice should be sought in relation to this.

Complaint about a coroner

A complaint about the conduct or capacity of a judicial officer, including coroners, should be made to the Judicial Commission of New South Wales.

Who can make a complaint to the commission?

A member of the public or the legal profession can make a complaint by filling out the complaint form available on the Judicial Commission of New South Wales website.

The Law Society of New South Wales and Bar Association can also refer a complaint on behalf of their members without disclosing the identity of the complainant.

Last updated:

21 Jul 2023

Was this content useful?
We will use your rating to help improve the site.
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Please don't include personal or financial information here
Top Return to top of page Top